I've had this little girl for almost 3 years now. I absolutely LOVE it! In fact, I don't know what I'd do without it. It's small and VERY powerful. Don't let the size fool you. Batteries do go quick (every month or do depending on use), but it's worth the replacement. I've tried many and this is "the one".
Its junk doesnt even turn off you have to take batteries out. Dont buy
Such a cute toy, but it never even turned on once I put the batteries in. I would recommend just getting a nicer, more reliable toy that is more expensive than buying this to risk it not even working once.
Doesn't even turn on. Defective out of the box.