Two Knotty Boys Showing You The Ropes - Two Knotty Boys
discreet pack, shipping & Billing
When Two Knotty Boys, Dan and J. D., began teaching rope bondage together in 1999, they discovered that most people learn best when they're shown — close up, step by step, and repeatedly — how to tie basic knots and...
- With the help of world-renowned photographer Larry Utley, they use over 750 photos and captions to explicate the soup-to-nuts techniques for turning great knots into great bondage that is safe, sensual, attractive, and effective.
- Readers can learn at their own pace, review whole techniques at a single glance, or even lay it flat on the table (beside their blindfolded partner) and follow along as they tie.
- Two Knotty Boys Showing You the Ropes appeals to those interested in improving the quality of their sex lives, not to mention aficionados of bondage and discipline/sadomasochism (BDSM), both curious newcomers and serious players alike.
- Two Knotty Boys we (Dan and JD) first began teaching interactive rope bondage workshops in 1999 at a venue in San Francisco (our hometown) called Castlebar. Sadly, Castlebar has since closed its dungeon doors, but we pressed forward.
- Through the early 2000's we continued teaching at a variety of Bay Area venues.
- In 2002 we began work on our first book, Two Knotty Boys: Showing You the Ropes. Published in November 2006, Showing You the Ropes helped expand our impact on the rope bondage community.
- Since then, we've traveled around the world teaching our unique brand of fusion rope bondage. We've created over 100 video tutorials. Our goal is to demystify rope bondage. To provide instruction for safe, functional and aesthetically pleasing ties for the bedroom or beyond!
About the Authors
Author: Two Knotty Boys
Photographer: Larry Utley
Format: Paperback | 70 Pages
Publication Date: November 20, 2006